Sustainable leather cover for the new business planner
What does a business planner need for making your everyday life easier with plenty of space for your own ideas, important tax information and planning options?
Correct: a cover that not only feels good, but also looks beautiful.
And so it just happened that Sabrina Pfeiffer from CuSo joined us in brainstorming and developing a cover which is not only beautiful, but also functional. The result is a high-quality and sustainable cover in A5 format
- in different materials and colors
- with embossed customer logo
- with practical pockets for cards in postcard and business card format
- a pen holder and
- magnetic fastener.
Binding in different versions
Three different types of material in different colors are used for the cover of the STEUER impuls business planner:
- Exclusive furniture leather Paloma in the colors black, faience, green-gray and champagne.
- Sustainable upcycled leather from the automotive sector in the colors black and cashmere.
- And as an alternative to genuine leather, our new synthetic WolSynt® in black. This material is free of PVC, solvents, and critical plasticizers.
In our in-house cutting and sewing plant, we co-develop, cut, and sew the components and coverings for our automotive and aircraft customers. After approval of the prototype and selection of colors and materials, our staff also produce the STEUER Impuls business planner cover here.
What our customer says
Sabrina Pfeiffer from CuSo Consulting about the cooperation:
“Thank you very much for the pleasant cooperation.
This is no small matter and I take nothing for granted.
I am glad that I found Wollsdorf in my search
for a suitable partner.”
About STEUER impuls
The unsuccessful search for a suitable business planner was the birth of the STEUER impuls business planner by Sabrina Pfeiffer of CuSo. The planner features enough room for appointments and handwritten notes such as personal visions, objectives, thoughts, ambitions and general notes. In addition, the planner contains helpful info, tips, and deadlines around the topic of taxes (German tax law) to make everyday life easier.
Pictures: Photographer: carolamichaela fotografie,
Rights holder: CuSo Consulting GmbH
Picture sewing: Wollsdorf
To be part of