Enjoy your leather longer
Leather has a unique character. Preserving its natural benefits requires the right care. Wollsdorf Leder has put together a few valuable maintenance tips, which will ensure a life time of enjoyment of the natural leather product.
Proper leather care:
- Protect leather from direct sunlight, extreme heat and sharp objects.
- Always remove contaminants as quickly as possible in order to avoid residue on the leather product.
- Regularly wipe the leather with a damp cloth.
- Wipe leather in a circular fashion with a cloth moistened with a very mild Soap solution.
- Dry and polish the leather with a dry cloth.
- Avoid turating the leather.
- Avoid chemical cleaning agents with solving agents such as alcohol or benzine.
- Generally test all cleaning agents in an inconspicuous location.
- Never rub a specific location with great pressure (otherwise the surface may be damaged).
- Please contact the nearest specialist company in case of severe chemical contaminations with lubricating oil, tar or dyes! Of course, we are available as well if you have any further questions.